Vytec (not DS) Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is the wireless transmitter for the Vytec DS compatible with the Vytec?

Unless Sunnto has made changes, they all can be used w/any of their transmitters......I used a Vytec DS and D9 simultaneously off the same transmitter w/o any problems........

JohnN,

Yes, the Suunto wireless transmitter is also compatible with the Vytec as well as all of the other Suunto wireless air-integrated dive computers.

Thanks,
Chris from Suunto

kyhokie,

Yes! You couldnt have asked at a better time! There is a new promotion starting today Oct going 15 thru the end of December. Details Include: You will recieve a wireless transmitter (Retail cost: $450) for free with the purchase of a Vyper Air, D4i, D6i, or D9tx! The purchase will need to be made at an authorized Aqua Lung dealer. This is a wonderful holiday promotion that you should not miss out on!!

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Thanks for the update, Chris!! This looks like a good deal and may be just what it takes to sway to to a Vyper Air from a Galileo Luna purchase.

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Thanks for the update, Chris!! This looks like a good deal and may be just what it takes to sway to to a Vyper Air from a Galileo Luna purchase.

Thanks for mention of that promotion. I just noted it reading Scubadiving.com magazine today. Time to purchase a second Vyper Air, for my wife this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom