Will be in Seattle in September.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RalphJr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bruce:
We will be in Seattle on Wednesday September 26 and we would like to get a fitting early that afternoon. I have a meeting on the 27th and then we will be hanging out until Saturday the 29th in the eavning when we fly out.
Let me know if this will work for you.

Thanks,
Ralph Dillard

Ralph:

Give us a call a week before you arrive, just in case your plans change. The number is 253 939-5510. We love doing fittings because we know the suit will fit. Who do you normally buy your gear through? Do you have a good relationship with them?

You wrote "we" in your email. Is it your wife and you? Email info@seasoftscuba.com with the height, weight and shoe size of both of you. This might help us have drysuits you can try on when you arrive. And of course, which suits are you interested in?

We are excited to get two new divers wearing, what we are convinced, the best line of drysuits made anywhere.

Bruce
SEASOFT SCUBA

Bruce and Carrie:

You two were fantastic! Your explanation and demonstration of your products and features was top notch. It made so much sense we bought the entire Seasoft TX dry suit package.

As I suspected and part of the reason I was willing to wait until we could actually visit you for a fitting my suit needed to be built from scratch. My wife just needed a couple of tweaks.

I just wanted everyone here on Scubaboard to know how willing you were to accommodate us and I look forward to getting our gear.

I will continue to post to this thread and report on our new dry suits as we learn how to dive them in Monterey and the Channel Islands.

Thanks again.

Ralph Dillard aka Randy

I just had to comment on the price for my boot change and misc repairs, checkout, of my TX 3 drysuit. WHOOOPPPEEE!!!!! Thanks for your service and fantastic pricing. Can't wait to get in the water with it. I did some checking and the prices you charged for boots and installation was way under the norm at other repair shops. The added services I feel are a definite bargain also. Pressure and tank test, pinhole repairs, seal repaired, and new decals. Why would anyone go to an after market shop when you offer such service. Again a big thanks to Bruce and crew!!!! Tony

Last edited:
Bruce and Carrie:

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to this thread. We recived all our gear in proper order but have not had an opportunity to use it and now we are headed off to Indonesia for two weeks.

What is the best way to store (hang) these dry suits; I know you told me but I have slept since then.

Hope to get wet in the cold water in February.

Thanks,

Ralph: Just hang them, either upside down or right side up, if right side up try to use a heavy duty hanger. Many have used a lesser hanger only to come back to it and find it has broken and left their drysuit on the ground. Have a good time.

Bruce
SEASOFT SCUBA

Back
Top Bottom