Dive Trips to our ocean oil rigs, starting this summer, 2012.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laredo Scuba Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scuba Dive Trips to our ocean oil rigs. Trips out of Port Aransas, Texas. Please contact Scuba Instructor Eloy Vega, at 956-726-4474 or email him at tridentdiver@rocketmail.com Check out our scuba boats at our web site. Laredo Scuba Diving Club. Certified boat captain, U.S. Coast Guard standards.

Rene,
Laredo Scuba Diver :)

Last edited:
I was very proud to see your club and web site on scubaboard, Have you done a trip on the Texas Clipper yet? In 1989 when I was lobbying to pass the Texas Artificial reef act, West Texas Legislators wanted to know why they should vote for a coastal dive issue. I informed them that there were many divers in west and south Texas that would benefit and asked as many divers as I could find to call and support the program. You all came thru. Many Times I was confronted by legislators from Laredo and as far west as el paso That we don't have any divers here, there is no place to dive except the rio grande. I assured them that they were wrong and your web site proves there vote counted even after all these years.Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom