Fall GLWC M&G - Save the date: October 19-21, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking into it. I need to see what my professors will have in store for me as far required study during the week. The Spring Meet and Greet happened right after finals week so prepping dive gear during that week was out when I had to study for exams.

Depending on work schedules, I am planning on heading down either after work on Friday or be there early on Saturday. Most likely we will be arriving Saturday morning to dive all day Saturday and Sunday morning. If all goes well, I will be working on building underwater time on my new Titan CCR! :D

If all goes well, I will be working on building underwater time on my new Titan CCR! :D

Figuring out how this buoyancy thing works all over again!

---------- Post Merged at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I'm currently planning to take Fri off. I hope to be there by around 11 on Friday morning and will be staying through to Sunday early afternoon.

Looks good so far pending explosion or unforeseen issue.
The last weekend before heading out to FL for some over due cave diving!

CamG

I might go but have classes on Saturday (don't get out until 4 and I'm 4 hours away). Would anyone be around on Sunday? Does anyone know of any good hotel prices nearby?

Drury Inn charges $62 a night if you tell them you are diving at Gilboa.
I might go but have classes on Saturday (don't get out until 4 and I'm 4 hours away). Would anyone be around on Sunday? Does anyone know of any good hotel prices nearby?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom