Membership Refund

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this debate is like a splitfin discussion... It would t end, well in this case it will end once I can go to best buy and purchase a dvd with wine on it...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

This just kills me. I'm an industry recognized expert in the area of software release methodologies. It is not pre-release. It hasn't been made GA yet but RTM (RELEASE to manufacturing) occurred last month. It's the same build. It *IS* released.

It's amazing how people will argue with you on that. Trust me guys, I'm the man when it comes to this stuff. I have a bunch of friends at MSFT and they all agree with me that this thing has shipped. This is the final release version.

This just kills me. I'm an industry recognized expert in the area of software release methodologies. It is not pre-release. It hasn't been made GA yet but RTM (RELEASE to manufacturing) occurred last month. It's the same build. It *IS* released.

It's amazing how people will argue with you on that. Trust me guys, I'm the man when it comes to this stuff. I have a bunch of friends at MSFT and they all agree with me that this thing has shipped. This is the final release version.

You call yourself Tarzan yet needed all this help to figure things out? You were better off before you started thumping your chest. IJS

I understand completely.

In your world, where you get to set the definitions of words, you are correct.

All the little people that live in that other world are wrong.

If they would just look up and see the benevolent light of knowledge shining from your world; but no - they live in darkness. :shakehead:

Ok guys. Glad you enjoyed your moderator sponsored troll fest. You can believe whatever you want.

Ok guys. Glad you enjoyed your moderator sponsored troll fest. You can believe whatever you want.

Come down to west palm beach fl and let me buy you a beer and lets go diving, in that order... lol. ooohsfaaabaaa. or something like that lol.

My bad, I was blissfully unaware of your awesomeness when I posted, you should have mentioned it earlier so we could all genuflect and give you your due respect...

Attachments

• epenis.jpg
    epenis.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 105
That photo really have to go into the funny s*it thread :D

My bad, I was blissfully unaware of your awesomeness when I posted, you should have mentioned it earlier so we could all genuflect and give you your due respect...

Im laughing so hard I can barely type. That was pretty rude... But the funniest thing i've seen all day thank you!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom