New Prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

M-O-D

Reaction score
Hello Dive World,

we have new prices for our products. Thanks to the unexpected high ordering from you all we were able to raise our production and that is lowering the cost so we could drop the prices.

Thank you again.

why name a company something that makes lots of divers feel unwelcome? or do you not think women dive?

Does everything have to be politically correct nowadays? Give it a rest people.

Ken

why name a company something that makes lots of divers feel unwelcome? or do you not think women dive?

That's why our name is Men (derived from human beings). But I am sure me as a German guy do not have to explain you your language what Men means. :blinking:

That's why our name is Men (derived from human beings). But I am sure me as a German guy do not have to explain you your language what Men means. :blinking:
That's how I interpreted it.

Ken

There are times when I question whether or not women are human beings. But, I'm sure there are times when my wife feels the same about men.

How in the world does this name ostracize you in any way? When I was in Lahiana I surfed with a company named Maui Surfer Girls. Should I have felt offended? Was I sleighted by giving them my money? Are you being seriously overly sensitive about this? If you are really put off by the name then you are less open minded than you think. If the name was Women-Suck Dive Lights then I could seriously empathize with your position, but its not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom