Bubble trouble.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think that the mammalian diving reflex - a survival technique that the body uses when in cold water (according to your citation, "...specifically by cold water contacting the face[2] – water that is warmer than 21 °C (70 °F) does not cause the reflex, and neither does submersion of body parts other than the face.") is pertinent to the discussion of the loudness of bubbles. I feel that it only serves to confuse the topic.

Clearly you're going to attempt to find an argument in whatever I say lately, which is fine by me, Scott. Feel free to read what I said however you want and attempt to discredit whatever you like. I am not going to argue with your 30+ dives. If you want to know the real answer to whatever question is posted or whatever question you have about what I have said, do more diving and you'll figure it out.

Meanwhile, I'm taking you off of DSD. I really don't wish to be affiliated with your attitude any more.

That's fine mate you gota do what you gota do. Wasn't arguing, was just making a statement to what you posted. I can clearly see that no matter what I say it is never correct, it is never good enough for you.

I apologize for posting towards your comment, I will try to steer clear of your posts as it seems that no matter what I say, I am always agitating you. Sorry.

Also, we had one petty argument and you EXPLODED on me. That's not what real friends do. They also don't take a discussion and make it a roast of their abilities to make them look inferior or non-intelligent. I hope i wasn't mistaken in calling you a true friend. I am sorry I caused you so much agrivation. Best of luck with your business and show! :)

:wink: have fun mate! :D

Last edited:
hello everybody............

it seems like there are lot of divers with years of dive experience on this site ........so i want to ask a question.......do anybody have trouble with the bubbles when you exhale........ i am having trouble while exhaling because of the sound they make it is little loud do any body have solution for that problem or simply i have to ignore that sound.........it is so quite underwater and when you exhale the scenario change for a moment..............any comments will be welcomed ..............:D

Yes, the loud slapping of my ears is why I prefer to use a double hose regulator, so quiet and smooth, the difference is HUGE. It is also why I have favored side exhaust regulators like the Tekna T2100 or Oceanic Omega II over the years.

IMG_1979.jpg

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom