Hello :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scott909

New
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I'm Scott, 18 years old, originally from the UK but currently living in Algarve, Portugal.

I completed my DiveMaster course on the 13th August and am now just waiting for membership approval and my card from PADI! Very excited, as you can imagine.

I will be going out to the 4 seasons resort in the Maldives, on the 17th September to work and do my IDC and then my IE in the early part of next year, exciting again :)

My first question :- I have received an email from PADI stating that my DiveMaster application couldn't be processed yet due to admin problems with my instructor. I spoke to my instructor and he says it is because his insurance has expired and that he will pay tomorrow AM (30th August). I am assuming that once he pays, I shouldn't have any problems then and they will process my application normally? Also, what is the usual despatch time for a DiveMaster certification from the PADI office in Switzerland and what does this envelope contain?

Many thanks for your answers!

Scott

Hi Scott & welcome.Can't answer your question but I can recommend that you try posting this in the "Going Pro"sub forum.Good luck...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom