Just Bought a Legend LX - Question....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DitrasetMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey there,

I just bought my Legend LX from an Aqua Lung authorized reseller. I am a superstitious guy so they actually let me go in the back and pick the particular box (of the 10 Legend LX's they had in stock) that I would buy (for good luck).

The black box was sealed closed (with a clear sticker on the seam) and had all of the shipping and identification codes on.

But I had one question: When I opened the box, I noticed that the first stage, the hose and the second stage were all already connected. Is that normal (this is my first reg purchase)?

Yes, it's fine.

The bigger question: DIN or Yoke? :D

I went with yoke - I just didn't want to deal with a problem when I borrow my friends yoke tanks.

Regarding my question above ("But seriously, since I paid so much for this reg: this is how Aqua Lung ussually ships their regs (assembled)?"), I just called a few other big box dive stores and they said that Aqua Lung regs always come preassembled. Can I get an Amen to this statement here?

Oh come on - can someone give me a straight answer. I called 4 different stores, all of which said that the regs come preassembled from Aqua Lung. I just wanted to hear from someone on the Board that this is their understanding too. So far, only "decompression" has commented.

Yes, it's fine, I'm an aqualung tech and sold Regs for years. It's fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom