Diver recovered after 13 years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's 4 Kelvin. No such thing as 4 degrees Kelvin.

There used to be. Apparently in '67-'68 things changed. Nice to learn something useful from this thread!

Wow! Y'all will argue about anything! I just hope he wasn't wearing split fins and had a snorkel. Or didn't have a snorkel....I can't remember.

We'd like to claim him as a Yank but he still thinks football is played without pads, cheerleaders, felony convictions, or multi million dollar salaries.

I assure you that the "other football" has felony convictions and multi million dollar salaries too. The US does not have exclusive dominion over that one!

Off topic - he founded Linear Mfg!?! I have one of those bikes! It is a wonderful piece of engineering, all aluminum!

Wow! Y'all will argue about anything! I just hope he wasn't wearing split fins and had a snorkel. Or didn't have a snorkel....I can't remember.

Uhhh, 13 years, I'm thinking negative on the split fins. :D

---------- Post Merged at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Off topic - he founded Linear Mfg!?! I have one of those bikes! It is a wonderful piece of engineering, all aluminum!

The way this thread is going, I'd say you're dragging it back ON topic.

Wow >>>>>>>do anybody have any pictures or videos or any link foe videos or pictures about this recovery???????????:wink:

4 degrees C is about the same temp as a pretty cold fridge. I certainly wouldn't want to eat him, but it is no shock that the body was preserved. Bit more suprising that it wasn't eaten...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom