Need new straps for old scubapro jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reyshells

New
Reaction score
Hey all,

My friend gave me a pair of old ScubaPro jetfins he used for past military work. These fins are old... I'm really not sure how old, but they seem perfectly fine except for the straps, which both snapped while I was adjusting them after they sat in a garage for years.

The metal buckles seem fine (although the saltwater has definitely taken a toll on the finish.. they are secure and flip back and forth just fine). So I'm just looking for replacement straps, if anyone knows a good place to buy them online that would be great! I'm a little strapped for cash (I'd like to find replacements under $40), but otherwise, I'd be open to suggestions on spring straps as well.

Thanks so much.

What paladin said. Spring straps are great.

I have a couple of sets new or good condition spring straps that I'm selling, maybe one would fit. PM if you are interested.

if u need to go diving before the spring straps comes in... maybe u can find some bungee cord then tie it (tightly) to your comfort... those work... a temporary fix at least.

Any Scubapro dealer will have standard straps if that is the way you want to go.

If you still need/want the straps, I have a couple, let me know and I'll email a picture and if theyre good for you I'll send them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom