U-1105

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seats available in August and September. I can take up to 6 divers at a time.

What is your contact information? Do you have a website? I'm interested in a seat, and might be able to get a few more people too.

Dove the 1105 yesterday and it was a great day for diving. Water temp on the bottom was a nice 78 degrees and visibility was a little better than average at 6 feet. It's a good addition to those doing the east coast u-boat tour.

I and at least one other diver (possibly up to 4) are up for a trip to the Black Panther, late September. We are all experienced divers, with plenty of braile experience.

You can contact woodbridge scuba. One of their instructors runs at least 2 trips out there per year. Additionally they are involved with placing the maryland historical society buoy in spring and removing it in the fall.

You can contact woodbridge scuba. One of their instructors runs at least 2 trips out there per year. Additionally they are involved with placing the maryland historical society buoy in spring and removing it in the fall.

2 year old thread

Ok, so this isn't from this year... But the buoy should be in the water by now.

PICT0079.jpg

Here is a good info link including a courtesy log to report conditions on the dive:
Maryland Historical Trust

90 feet - Zero to 12" of Viz - Cold - with entanglement hazards... although they work to remove them... a dive to say you did it... but don't expect to see much... you'll know you're at the wreck as you descend down the line and bump your head on something... The best part about the dive is bumping your head and knocking some sense into yourself... going up saying "why did I do that" and "never again." Great dive for anyone who likes bumping their head!

Ok, so this isn't from this year... But the buoy should be in the water by now.

View attachment 183627

Here is a good info link including a courtesy log to report conditions on the dive:
Maryland Historical Trust

The buoy was put out a couple of weeks ago. For those interested, though, the buoy doesn't go to the sub. The line from the buoy goes down to a concrete clump and then there is a line (if you can find it) that goes over about 70 ft to the sub. There is a clorox bottle with a line going down to the conning tower. PM me if anyone is interested in going out and I can put you in touch with somebody running trips out. I think that there are a couple of dates in August available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom