Atomic SS1 octo/power inflator with Miflex and factory LP hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Atomic Aquatics SS1 octo/power inflator with BC hose fitting and low pressure hose.
Atomic SS1 octo/power inflator with BC hose fittings, factory low pressure hose and LP Myflex hose. This item has seen a little fresh water use, and does have some light surface scratches in the plastic. It is only a few years old and has not needed service yet. It works great, but I have gone back to a traditional octo second stage and standard power inflator to match the configuration of the rest of my public safety dive team. I used the Myflex Lp hose instead of the factory rubber hose because it was much more flexible under pressure, well worth the money.

$175.00 USD with U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail shipping in the US. Payment via USPS Money Order, American Express Money Order or a money order/certfied check from a major bank. No international sales (that includes Canada) and the price is firm at this time. If you say "I'll take it" I'll send payment information and hold the item for you to allow time for payment to arrive.

Photos have been posted in my Photo Gallery. Click the number next to "Photos: in the sidebar to the left to view the item for sale. Note: the Myflex hose is not shown in these photos but will be included with the SS1.

Sorry... No PayPal (I closed my PayPal account so it is not an option) or quick mart/corner store money orders.
nonononono.gif

The SS1 kit will ship ASAP on receipt of the funds.

PM or email questions to wmspdi@zoominternet.net and thanks for looking.

(NOTE: I had posted this over the winter but withdrew the offer due to the economy. This is a new offer and price).

Last edited:
UPDATE: If you do not want or need the Miflex LP hose I will sell the complete SS1 kit without the Miflex hose for $155.00 USD with USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA. The current retail price at ScubaToys and local Atomic dealers is $249.00 plus tax and/or shipping. A very fair deal for a great lightly used combo octo/inflator unit.

Atomic_SS1_top.jpg Atomic_SS1_bottom.jpg Atomic_SS1_cover.jpg

Last edited:
PayPal is now available as a payment option.
I have re-opened my PayPal account so you may now use PayPal to pay for this regulator.

PayPal payment must be sent as a "gift", or an additional 3% will be added to price to cover the PayPal fees. The regulator will ship only after the funds have been received from PayPal.

I have a history of 330 flawless transactions on eBay and no negative or neutral feedback (eBay username: williamspdi) so you can buy with confidence.

Note: Saturday I had my local Atomic dealer check out this SS1 before I boxed it up and it is ready to ship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom