Suunto D4 battery replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many thanks grouperman. Very informative.

Just a guess here, but I would not use a fibre Q-tip to clean or apply lube to the seal, but use a sponge type Q-tip (make-up counter). This removes one more potential for fibre contamination across the seal.

Just a guess here, but I would not use a fibre Q-tip to clean or apply lube to the seal, but use a sponge type Q-tip (make-up counter). This removes one more potential for fibre contamination across the seal.

That's an excellent point. Anything to make sure the surfaces are clean and uncontaminated.

Link correct to see the images :

Artigos > Bricolage > Change Battery on Suunto D4 by Pedro Silva / Substituir Pilha no Suunto D4 por Pedro Silva

Hello everybody,

See this link : Pesca Submarina - Caça Submarina - Projecto Caça Submarina - Change Battery on Suunto D4 by Pedro Silva / Substituir Pilha no Suunto D4 por Pedro Silva [Fórum - Bricolage] -

NOTE: This information has no affiliation with the Suunto is just something I did to my Suunto D4 for the community Project Spearfishing Portugal.

Attention:

It is not my responsibility if something goes wrong. Being poorly done your dive computer can flood up and not my fault if you're not comfortable with it, it is best to let a certified technician.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom