Lost Aggie Ring - Krause Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texag13

New
Reaction score
Howdy!

Two weekends ago I lost my Aggie Ring while swimming in Krause Springs near Austin,TX. If anyone is able to dive for it I would be willing to pay a reward. I can provide details of where it was lost and the conditions if you are interested. Please contact me at 2817961302. Thanks so much!

I'm interested. I have located aggie rings in much crappier water that Krause offers, but I would need some good details. If you pull a satellite map of the springs and can mark the location where you think you lost it that would be ideal. PM me and I will see what I can do.

My son and I would consider helping you look for it if we can find the time to get over there from San Antonio, might be a good opportunity to practice navigation and search. I looked on the website, it doesn't say that diving is allowed there, you may want to call and ask permission for us to do it. PM me if you haven't found it yet.

With all the recent rain you are more than likely going to need a detector. I am sure it got silted in pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom