Sherwood wisdom II cable issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok so when I first got my cable, I did the necessary requirements to get the cable going. The cable worked the first time and I downloaded data from my pc. The next time I tried to use it, a error popped up in the bottom right on my actual computer and says "one of your devices connected has malfunctioned" code 43. Does this mean the cable is bad? I would think if the cable was bad, it would not respond at all. Maybe an update that my CPU performed on its own?? HLP. A 100$ cable absolutely useless.

If you dowloaded it the first time cable is most likely fine. I tend to have issues using my Vista PC at times and the dive computer is not recognized. Restarting the program and unplugging/plugging the console on again tends to work. Also there is a USB patch on the Sherwood Scuba site that can help as well. I am not sure what version of Windows you may have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom