3 steel 120 hp's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceantrav

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Moving to Colorado in 3 weeks so Im selling all my dive stuff.

Selling three worthington 120hp tanks. I bought them brand new july 2011, and they were VIP then. So the born on Date is july 2011. Selling each tank for $300, or will sell all 3 for $860. Prices are firm, and you must pick up locally. I live in Palm Harbor Florida. Best way to reach me is at oceantrav@yahoo.com since I never get on this website.

Also have a Zeagle din regulator and tusa nitrox computer set up im selling for $ 400

heres a link with picture of my stuff for sale.

Death Stick, 120hp, computer, DIN reg - Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum

Price is $300 firm, just like the post says.

Throw in the cost of shipping and your at full retail. You may want to reconsider the "firm" part if you really want to sell them.

They will stay firmly in your possession then. Especially when a lot of retailers are giving free shipping online.

These tanks are $400 each on leisure pro. I see them sell for $300 used all the time. So im not worried. And yes, I have a nitrox card with 7 fills for a shop in dunedin that I will include.

Yes, spearfisherman get a discount!

Back
Top Bottom