Best AI Hose-End Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dflaher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello...Looking for your thoughts on the best hose-end AI computer. For features I only need a 2 gas computer, analog compass, QD hose, and PC downloadable (I think most in this range are). I would like to try and stay under $800 if I can; I know this eliminates high-ends like the Cobalt, but I don't think I need all that.

Somewhat related question: Does anyone know the difference between the Wisdom 2 and the Wisdom 3? I looked for the Wisdom 3 Owner's Manual at Sherwood's website, but it wasn't there.

Many thanks,
Dan

I just posted a similiar question regarding the Wisdom 3. I have the earlier version (Wisdom 1) and have been so happy with it. Never had any serious issues other than a dim backlight. Otherwise the computer has been bulletproof. Looking to upgrade.

If you mean a 2 gas computer then you will need to go higher the 800 dollars. The Cobra 3 and the Cobalt will do the 2 gas change if that what you are trying to do. If you what to do single gas during a dive the wisdom 1,2,3 will do that and the Cobra will also do that as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom