AquaLung Legend LX ACD ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have one 2011 AquaLung Legend LX ACD Regulator for sale. This is my personal Reg and is near new and in perfect working order.

I am a Instructor that uses the full line of AquaLung products and only reason selling is that I'm moving over to the Legend LUX. Yes, more for show than go.

These sell for $680 and this one can be had for $485 shipped within the US. That's more than 25% off. I only have one of this units.

It will come with the new Black Miflex Hose and new mouthpiece.

Here's the info on Legend....
The Legend LX ACD regulator series incorporates a proprietary over-balanced diaphragm first stage design coupled with a high performance balanced second stage. The over-balanced first stage achieves unprecedented performance by increasing your air supply the deeper you go. The balanced adjustable second stage reduces breathing resistance to near zero with a lightweight balanced valve seat designed to respond instantaneously to the slightest inhalation. The Legend LX ACD Supreme regulator series is the best performing regulator Aqua Lung has ever offered. Legendary performance from Aqua Lung: a tradition for 60 years.

* Compatible with EAN 40 right out of the box

The Legend LX ACD diaphragm first stage combines the reliability of a completely sealed unit with the ease of breathing and quality construction common to all Aqua Lung regulators. The Legend LX ACD adjustable balanced second stage delivers air with consistent ease regardless of tank pressure and is near neutrally buoyant in the water.
Auto-Closure Device (ACD) seals the regulator’s inlet fitting, both Yoke and DIN, as soon as the regulator is removed from the cylinder valve.

• • This will keep water and contaminants out of the regulator’s first stage during rinsing and storage.
  • It allows the first stage to maintain peak performance over time

• • The first stage will retain its internal lubrication longer
  • • Makes the first stage safer for nitrox use
The new ACD feature coupled with the environmental dry chamber, results in a first stage that is completely sealed off from the environment.

Over-balanced diaphragm design delivers superior breathing performance even at increased depths
Environmentally sealed dry chamber helps resist freezing and keeps the internal mechanism clean and dry
Inhalation adjustment feature permits diver to control breathing gas delivery under a variety of diving conditions.

Pictures please? When was last service? Just 1st, 2nd and hose? Thanks.

Serviced in May '12.

Correct 1st Stage yoke, Hose choice of standard or braided Blue hose, and excellent 2nd stage.

$ 475 shipped in US ...

Back
Top Bottom