Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whereabouts? I'll be diving the shores this coming weekend and will try to watch for it.

If anyone sees a Powershot S500 down at La Jolla Shores, let me know. Lost it in about 25-30 ft of water, just south of pier 30. :depressed:

We found a blue & black fin at Crane Point with the name Helms on it. If anyone knows this person or if you are this person PM me.

John

FOUND CAMERA AT VETS 7/29/12

Found in the "Salad Bowl" area, north of the steps in the canyon. Still pretty clean, probably lost with the last couple of days.

PM me with a description if you think it's yours.

Lost... Oceanic v12 fin with spring strap. Hensley park/divers cove area in laguna. Reward offered for my stupidity.

Lost a prescription mask that is clear with a blue rim and a black snorkel attached at Crescent Bay today. There is a scuba.com strap wrap on the back. please let me know if you find it!

Lost September 3rd, a borrowed octo at the top of the hill at la jolla cove right by the 3 min load and unloading parking.
Thanks,
Jeff.
***found***

Last edited:
while diving with my friend he lost a brand new twin jet fin during a beach dive on sept 17th, 2012 at Leo Carrillo off of the Pacific Coast Highway. if anyone finds it please PM me. Thanks

-Aaron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom