Dui cf200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ligersandtions

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a black DUI CF200 back zip drysuit for sale.

I believe it's a custom size, but am not completely sure, as I bought it used. Unfortunately, the tag on the inside has peeled off, so I can't even check with DUI. That said, it fit me almost like a custom suit and I'm 5'-2" and 120 pounds. It would fit someone a little heavier and maybe a little taller (though not too much).

The zipper was replaced in November, 2010 by Steve Gamble. It was also leak tested and a leak in the foot was repaired. The wrist seals were replaced in July, 2010. Neoprene neck seal was installed by Mark at Superior in February, 2009. Comes with neoprene socks (I used Converse instead of rock boots, but rock boots or wetsuit boots are other alternatives).

I've put a handful of dives on it since I got it back with the zipper replacement, to see if it was dry....and it is! So it's ready for a new owner. This suit treated me well, but it's time for a travel suit.

Asking $650 shipped.

20110306-NKP_0085.jpg

20110306-NKP_0087.jpg

Hi
a few questions... do you know how many dives were on the suit when you purhased it? I guess I'm asking how many dives are on the suit in total. As to size I'm just under 5'4", 140lbs, 45" across the shoulders, 36 across the chest and 37 across the hips I've rented DUI's before and the standard women's small are too tight, women's med on the large side (esp length) If you're suit is a fit and have a decent life span I'm VERY interested. I'm in NCal...

thanks!
Maria

Hi
a few questions... do you know how many dives were on the suit when you purhased it? I guess I'm asking how many dives are on the suit in total. As to size I'm just under 5'4", 140lbs, 45" across the shoulders, 36 across the chest and 37 across the hips I've rented DUI's before and the standard women's small are too tight, women's med on the large side (esp length) If you're suit is a fit and have a decent life span I'm VERY interested. I'm in NCal...

thanks!
Maria

There are probably 150 dives on the suit. Let me take my measurements tomorrow morning and I'll shoot you a PM.

I'd give you 225 + shipping if you are interested.

I'm really not that desperate to sell this suit. I'd rather hold on to it for that price (that's the cost of a new zipper alone....and this suit has a brand new zipper -- had I not gotten the zipper fixed, I'd sell it to you for that).

Suit's still for sale. It's in very good condition, but I'm not looking to give it away.

I'm moving to TX here in the next couple weeks and looking to get rid of the suit. I really can't justify having two suits, so I need to get rid of this one.

Price lowered to $500 plus shipping.

What size are the feet? I'm 5'3" 135 but size 10 feet :)

What size are the feet? I'm 5'3" 135 but size 10 feet :)

Unfortunately, the socks are closer to a size 7 (maybe 8). If you're interested in the suit, the socks can be replaced with ones that would fit your feet (or you could swap to turbosoles if you'd prefer that). Let me know if you're interested :)

Back
Top Bottom