Diving in Greece in August? Athens or Corinth or Nafplio or Loutraki?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We (family of 4, including 2 boys, 12 and 16) are coming to Athens in August. Would like to dive. We are staying in Fragkolimano, which is an hour+ from Athens to the west, which is just south of Corinth. My googling has found the Crostaceo Dive Center, crostaceo.gr, up in Loutraki. Anyone have any experience with them? I also found a dive shop in Nafplio, nafpliodivingcenter.gr, but they haven't responded to my emails.

We are willing to drive to get to the best diving, even it means going back over to Athens (which is 1 hr+) from the house we are staying at.

Crostaceo in Loutraki is fine. I personally dive very often with these guys. Yiannis Liggos is the manager. Crostaceo is located in Posseidon Hotel, which is a resort with beach, swimming pool, restaurants, bangalows etc, so you may consider spending the whole day than just dropping in for diving (that's what I usually do ...) No need to come all the way to Athens for diving - actually many Atheniens go to Loutraki for serious diving. You may also check Tech Diving Team - which is also close to Loutraki.

The two diving centers vassilis recommend to you is good and I have dive with them
now in nafplio not have a diving center the diving center is in tolo 6 kil from nafplio when you come to Nafplion send me pm to arrange a dive
olso (i will call the diving center in Nafplion-Tolo response to your email)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom