Tropical Storm Debby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SnorkelLA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
With this tropical storm blowing through, what do you think it will do to the dive conditions from July 7th-14th? Think it'll settle by then? I come from the south, so I'm no stranger to bad vis, so anything over 10ft is fine by me, but I'd like to get the decent vis I'm paying for :)

Current forecast is for the weather here in the Keys to improve around Thursday. Anything beyond that is too far to predict.

Law of averages states that we should expect a 12 week period of complete flat calm seas and bright sunshine:)

Now that's what I like to hear! :)

Well at least now for the time being you have a place to dive!

In the car, that is...

Along the same lines, what about the diving further north around Palm Beach this comming weekend? Will the vis likely be pretty bad?

My sister told me that her and my mothers neighborhood in Port Richey were pretty bad. I have not got details yet.

I don't know about diving but we took my paddle board to mad beach and had a blast, did try to fly off like a crazy murderous airplane wing once or twice and it took two of us to carry it but no blood loss means a good day.

:eyebrow:

Did hear about some damage over by the beach and hope everyones insurance was paid up.

My in laws dock on the intercostal side was under water yesterday, that's like a ... 5 foot raise in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom