ScubaPro D300 fair price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainh2o

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
What would be a fair price for an old D300 in working condition? It was serviced about 4 years ago used for a year and then put the shelf and been sitting ever since.

I always figure $30 per stage for most older, desirable SP regs.

Not sure but I have bought 3 D400's in the last 3 months for 45-90 dollars each. For 115 I got a D400 and MK5. Hope that helps.

For some reason the D series regulators do not command a high price even though they are excellent breathers.

I could see a D300 in near mint condition getting in excess of $50 on ebay. It's amazing how cheap one of the best performing 2nd stages of all time can be purchased. I have, at last count, six of these. There is a bit of variance in how well they breathe, depending on the orifice condition and (I suspect) the spring consistency.

It's because of their nickname.

I could see a D300 in near mint condition getting in excess of $50 on ebay. It's amazing how cheap one of the best performing 2nd stages of all time can be purchased. I have, at last count, six of these. There is a bit of variance in how well they breathe, depending on the orifice condition and (I suspect) the spring consistency.

I have never quite figured out Ebay, one day something goes dirt cheap and the next day it is expensive.

Guys, stop writing about how cheap you can still get the D- series on the markets!

Not everybody who knows has secured yet that in this life he never ever has to dive anything else!

Back
Top Bottom