Dry Suit Rock Boots & Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert J. Frank

Registered
Reaction score
I just got a Vare Next Gen Dry Suit, and have Rock Boots side 11. I am having a HARD time finding fins that fit the rock boots. I have Oceanic Viper fins that I used with wet suits and high top boots, but they do not fit, I goat set of Aqua Lung Rocket Fins, and they seam to not fit as well. Can anybody help?

I use 11 Rockboots and I use U.S. Divers X-Large Blates. Hope it's helps.

I had to upsize 1 when I went to rock boots.

I have size 11 rock boots and use XL fins with XL straps or LL in Apollo

Scubapro makes an XL Jetfin in two styles, one with an enormous foot pocket designed to accommodate large and bulky drysuit boots. You need to make sure that you're not just looking at the "standard" XL. The overall length and blade size of the two fins are the same. It's only the size of the foot pocket that's different.

When I wear my drysuit with the rock boots (sz 12), I wear my XXXL Turtles.

Take a look at Aqualung Rocket II-Super (12+). I have a Regular with a Rockboot size 8 and despite the size recommendation there is not much left on strap to accomodate probably a size 10 boot.

Rocket and Rocket II

I'm using HOG Tech fins, XXL with my boots and I have plenty of room. HTH.

Do you need the rock boots? Why not set them aside and use standard neoprene booties? Cheaper than new fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom