S. FL...I'm offering free dive boat help full time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SirBubbleHead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Its off season in FL right now. So until Nov. 1st I'm offering free dive boat work
too any outfit that wants a reliable, 100% SOBER employee, for the upcoming season.

I have always wanted too work in FL, full time diving. I would love fish collecting, dive boat mate, any commercial position that includes a TON of diving. My State DL is Key West FL, i have lived in Ft Laud., Miami , and Key West.. I'm in DC for two more weeks, until i come south.

So, i will come work for any outfit that wants too train a person their way! I will work for free, until Nov 1st this year, full time. I'm expecting a full time position during the busy season. I have enough saved to cover all my expenses for this time, from my old job (Sales, Fed. Government) I come with NO RECORD, or baggage. In my off time, I'm very very active in youth addiction counseling.

Feel free too pass on my info, too anyone in FL, that needs an English speaking, reliable person, long term.

I'm also VERY willing to upgrade My certifications BEFORE the season also!

THXS

Bill M.
2 4 zero
Five 8 Six
Zero 9 Five 1 (cell....Call anytime)

willmansf 3968 @ Gmxxx . com

I will spread the word for you Bill. Will pm you if anyone wants more info good luck one of the capt on the board should pick up on this.
Rich

I will spread the word for you Bill. Will pm you if anyone wants more info good luck one of the capt on the board should pick up on this.
Rich

Thxs! Much appreciated!

I would be interested also, a little more North, if there is something around your neck of the woods open.

Ready to go ASAP!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom