How many countries have you lived in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UK, Senegal (2 years), USA (3 years), Philippines (4 years), Thailand (2 years)...

...if you count 6-12 months as 'living': Malaysia, Afghanistan, Oman, Qatar, Belize, Cyprus

Lived
UK, Singapore, Canada.

Dived
USA (Florida,Hawaii), Dominican Republic, Cuba, Bahamas, St. Lucia
Mauritius, Madagascar, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines

Upcoming (DV): Madagascar, South Africa, Palau

I've ived in 2 countries!
Philippines and US.!

I have lived over the years in 10 different countries (at least 6 months) and have visited over 35 different ones on vacations

I consider living somewhere as having a valid resident permit, having your own "home" which is not a hotel, serviced apartment or friend's place. Where you cook your own meals, do your own laundry and go to the shops to buy your own eggs and milk. Business trips and short work assignments are NOT living somewhere.

Singapore (Total on/off about 15 yrs)
USA (2 yrs)
Australia (8 yrs)
Malaysia (2 yrs)
China (2 yrs)
Thailand (7 yrs)
Sweden (1.5 yrs)

Still missing out on Africa, South America and Antartica... One day...

I’ve never moved away my mother land. I’m living only in UK since my birth. I couldn’t get an opportunity to live in other countries.

I have been very fortunate. Been all over the world except South America. Saving that for retirement in about 1.5 years. Until then I am still in Qatar. Came back from the Maldives a short while ago. Good diving and a great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom