Difference between Aqualung Legend LUX Supreme & Aqualung Legend LX Supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is also a dishwasher or stove, old riding lawnmower and toilet. Plus a few hoops in between the platforms on the lines.

I've seen the hoops swimming by before. There really isn't much to see at DeGray other than some massive catfish and some of the biggest rocks I've ever seen. In Oachita I saw whole islands with quarts rock bases!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We saw lots of perch, small bass and bream too. If you have a water proof laser point take it! You will have a blast with the little fish!

I'll be sure to check that out. There's a VERY inquisitive bream at the platform furthest from the dam. He follows me every time I ever dove there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So you want a new reg rather than having what you have serviced?

Send that piece of junk my way. I can already predict you being dis-satisfied with your new reg so you will want to send that my way as well.....

Ugh. People, the reg performing different at depth. Two different shops have serviced it. It's the reg. it isn't "difficult" to breathe at depth. The air just feels like it isn't being delivered properly. There is ZERO issues at higher depths. I am not going to throw it out. It works very well at higher depths, just not the ones I need a reg for. I'm pretty much done wit the discussion on the reg because everyone seems to think that they know exactly how it's performing when they don't. Any mods reading this feel free to lock

Hi Snorkel LA,
The Supreme Versions of the Aqua Lung regulators are superior coldwater performers. They are packed with freezing resistance features. All have environmental dry kits to keep water out of the first stage. All have CE certification for coldwater, which is an extreme test to pass for coldwater performance. You can use these regs with confidence down to 2 degrees C. If you want to go colder yet, you can try the Legend Glacia for extreme freezing temps below 2 degrees C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom