Apeks XTX200's....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrawnyrunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Late Spring Cleaning............. I have too many regs laying around that I am not using....

1- Apeks 1st stage DIN. Black XTX200 second stage (brand new) with 28" black hose and a yellow XTX50 second stage (1st and this 2nd stage used as bailout reg) with a 35" yellow hose. $275

1- Apkes 1st stage DIN. Black XTX 200 2nd stage (bailout use only) with 40" black hose. $225

1- Apeks 1st stage DIN. Black XTX200 2nd stage (bailout use only) with 35" yellow hose. $200 This one was my deep water bailout rig for a while and has seen the most time in the water.

In the last couple of months I have gone thru them all with new high pressure seats and orings...... but, they are used regs and I have to recommend that they are serviced by a "professional".......

Thanks

Matt

PayPal, cash, check...... prices are for regs shipped..... shipment after payment received.. IMG_0280.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0278.jpgIMG_0277.jpg

2 of them are sold pending payment.....

I only have:
1- Apeks 1st stage DIN. Black XTX200 2nd stage (bailout use only) with 40" black hose. $225

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom