Praise for Ikelite customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

testpilot58d

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment to say how INCREDIBLY happy I am with Ikelite right now. I dove Vortex Spring about a month ago and shot some video with a Flip Ultra HD in an Ikelite housing with a Pro-V8 video light. I'm normally very particular about disassembling and cleaning my gear immediately after a dive, but as I was on the road at the time I didn't immediately remove the batteries from my light. A week later I opened up the light housing and some moisture had gotten in the housing and caused the batteries to rupture and acid had leaked all through the housing. I was sick as I thought I now owned a ruined $250 light. I called Ikelite and they told me to box the unit up, ship it to them and include a letter explaining what happened and they would try to identify where the problem was and would let me know my options for repair. I mailed the unit out last monday. On Thursday I received an email with a UPS tracking number. I feared that Ikelite was just returning my light to me and I was out of luck. I received the package today and inside was a brand spanking new Pro-V8!

I couldn't be happier right now! Thanks Ikelite!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom