Belize, any advice ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We stay at the Paradise Villas in San Pedro. Nice condo within walking distance of most everything you need. For diving, we liked Rudy at Island Divers.

Any thoughts on what area of Belize you want to stay in, what sort of accommodations and trip you might want, budget, or other things you might want to do? There are a number of areas of the country you could go and dive, that are no where near each other. (Personally, I would say skip hotels completely and do a liveaboard there but thats me.)

We rented houses in both San Pedro and Placencia through VRBO. Works out great if you have a few people.

As Damselfish noted, you have to let us know what in general you are looking for and in what order of priority. I spent a week at Huracan Diving and thoroughly enjoyed it but as it is extremely isolated, it is not the kind of place for everyone.

As you can see, Belize may be a small country but it's still a big place with a lot to offer. A good way to narrow down your choices is to buy a copy of Belize Insight Guide. Chock full of color photos and maps.

I use it to help plan my trips and take it with me every time I go.

As you can see, Belize may be a small country but it's still a big place with a lot to offer. A good way to narrow down your choices is to buy a copy of Belize Insight Guide. Chock full of color photos and maps.

I use it to help plan my trips and take it with me every time I go.

I agree. We've stayed on Ambergris Caye and Glovers Atoll. Very different experiences. Ambergris had more life and bars & restaurants, Glovers was better diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom