Dive Video - Fire Rock (Pescadero Point)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemikethepike

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a dive video from Saturday's dive near Fire Rock at Pescadero Point. This was a charter on the Silver Prince.

[youtubehq]UBGvAwK8EoY[/youtubehq]

Last edited:
Mike - When I clicked on the video to play it said that it has content from EMI, who blocked it here. Maybe a fix is needed?

Mike - When I clicked on the video to play it said that it has content from EMI, who blocked it here. Maybe a fix is needed?

Were you trying access the video form a PC/MAC? Or where you tring to access it from a smartphone/PDA? I know that there are some issues accessing videos with copywrited materials uising mobile devices until the video has been on youtube for about two months. This is some sort of syndication feature.

I found that unless you are logged into youtube, it was blocking the video based on the background song. I have swapped out the video with a new render that has a different background song. So out with the Pink Floyd and in with the Sublime. I test trying to view the video without being logged inot youtube and it appear to work, so let's see.

I dove with Mike this day too. Other than feeling a little sea sick before the first dive, it was a beautiful day and dive conditions were awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom