Aquarena "Deconstruction" Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I doubt that anyone will "like" the conversation I had with a dive shop manager Friday evening. I both know and trust the person I was speaking with and his sources.

The upshot is that the current plan is to use boats from the headwaters to get divers to their assigned work areas and that dive shops need to pitch in for a boat to transport OW students to the Training Area.

My initial analysis of the logistics is CBI, confusion beyond imagination. Cluster flop and formation pig pile also come to mind.

Just got word from Aquarena's Facebook Page, that they will attempt to the lift the sub tomorrow at 10 am with the super crane. If somebody could take video of this, it would be interesting to see it.

Rest assured, the program will very likely will not be what it was. They pretty much don't have a clue what will happen, until it happens...

Back
Top Bottom