PSD Recovery Dive Stories...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watercop

Reaction score
Hey guys... new to the ScubaBoard and a member of a PSD team. Thought I would share our website with everyone... site has our dives from 1995 to present with stories of each event and pictures of the dive if there was any.

Just wanted to stop in sand say hello...

Watercop!

Welcome to the board! Hope that you enjoy and participate.

Really nice website! I really enjoyed the story about the dam rescue. Not too, too often that we see a rescue. More often than not, recoveries. Good effort!

Dive safe!

Dan

Thanks... glad you like the website... our old one was poorly put together, so I decided it was time for a change... It is one of my nicer ones I have made. (or at least I get the most compliments on it)

Yes, that rescue was a one of a kind. We went there for a recovery until someone heard him under the dam. They did a nice piece about it in Reader's Digest not long after it happened. It was our one and only rescue to date.

Good job on the website. It's amazing that you guys do the tough work you do and are still able to put together a nice looking website.

I have been chuckling from the very minute I read your first post.

You guys, and gals, have the world’s coolest name for a team and it sounds as if it fits you very well. Unfortunately, way to many teams will not fall under S.M.A.R.T.

It would be more like:
D: Dives
U: Underwater
M: May
B: Be hazardous to your health

OR

S: Some
T: Times
U: Underwater
P: Playing
I: Involves
D: Death

And the list goes on.

Ours is: KCSDDT. Sounds kind of like a chemical that was banned years ago.

Good work and thanks for the chuckle.

Gary D.

Kriterian... thanks for the compliment on the website... I guess it helps that I do that for a living... I really do appreciate it.

And Gary... I have not stopped laughing at your post.... thanks for the laugh... I will certainly pass that one on to the other team members...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom