I finally signed up...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watercop

Reaction score
Hey there guys and gals!

I have been a regular reader of the ScubaBoard, but never registered or posted. I decided that I might as well go ahead and sign up and start giving my two cents worth.

I have been diving since 1990, and I am now a member of the San Marcos Area Recovery Team. We assist law enforcement or fire departments with underwater crime scenes or victim recoveries.

So, here I am .... talk to yall soon...

welcome aboard

Glad to have you aboard.......

Wildbill:cop_2:

Howdy Tex!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

:D

Well, I guess you can stay anyway. :wink:
Welcome to the board as a member!

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom