ScubaBoarders we need your help in Long Beach, CA May 5-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What about a big hug and smooch ? :crafty:

[/LEFT]

Watch it, Rick... Someone might just read that post. Tee here. I will obviously spend time in the vicinity of the booth, but my #1 priority has to be searching for my ultimate lady-go-diver!

Scubaboarders come on down to Long Beach Scuba Show and see us at the Scubaboard booth! We'd love to see you!

Had a great day in the Scibaboard booth. Come down tomorrow to help out and have fun connecting in person with other Scubaboarders.

Scubaboarders come on down to Long Beach Scuba Show and see us at the Scubaboard booth! We'd love to see you!

Had a great day in the Scibaboard booth. Come down tomorrow to help out and have fun connecting in person with other Scubaboarders.

Saw you & Mr. Teamcasa & Netdoc but seemed busy so we just cruised on by!
We spent the night @ The Westin & on our way to dinner I saw someone that might have been Rich from DRIS, what do i know... I only seen him from a video on the website..
Well few minutes later he comes back down & sits at a table holding a dive light, well I was right & it was Rich & Mike from DRIS & Chris from Hog!
All 3 guys were way cool & down to earth!
Was great to meet Dave from Aldora & cant wait for my trip in November.
Also saw the owner of my LDS Werner, doing work & trying to recruit manufacturer's & gear for his huge parking-lot sale coming up..

Oh I wished you would have stopped by. Btw I bought one of those lights from dris, those guys are good folks.

It was good to see familiar faces! More inspiration to get back in the water!

Reactions: D_B
Was nice seeing old friends , meeting new ones, smooching "muggsy" :wink: ... well her name tag said that, but I dunno, might have been someone else :bounce3:

Saw Werner on his way out, even recognized me (dang those tent sales)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom