For sale or trade: HOG D1 cold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr8dawg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I would like to trade my hog d1 for a hog D2. My reg has about 25 dives on it. It's in great condition and has been well cared for after each dive. There is a small scratch towards the bottom of the reg, but it's hardly noticeable unless you know it's there

Would like to trade for your D2 in similar condition, OR I would be willing to sell this for $115 shipped.

Let me know what you got!

Thanks.

Untitled by flyNdive02, on Flickr

The last one I tried to get the "scuffing" on the reg, but it didnt really show up. No worries though, this reg has not been abused or dropped, just typical usage marks as you would see on any regulator!

Does the regulator include both the first and second stage?

Not sure where the confusion is coming from... but just to clarify:

I am selling the FIRST STAGE ONLY! This is for the Hog D1, which is a first stage regulator. (see the close up pictures I posted? thats what I am selling)

For those of you who are unsure, this is the regulator that attaches to the tank.

It is a DIN fitting, so it only works with DIN valves (or you can get a Yoke adapter for K valve tanks).

I am NOT selling any hoses, Yoke adapter, OR SECOND STAGE regs! Thanks!

Last edited:
Still available? Does this unit have the cold package? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom