OT- Any divers from the Jupiter area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

some great shore diving all around there. Boat diving is good. I like the looks of Jupiter myself and am thinking in that area. let me know how it goes.

I got my kayak from craigs list for less than half price and all the accesories.

---------- Post added April 24th, 2012 at 06:36 PM ----------

No place is Utopia. Man shot late Sunday in Jupiter Farms » TCPalm Mobile

Ah....Eric. It appears once more you are busting my balls. As you well know, the Farms is not Jupiter. If you want to discuss St. Lucie and Ft. Pierce, PSL quality of life compared to Jupiter or Northen PBC I'll play. Ever heard of avenue D. I was a Director up there with County Community Development until my wife got pregnant with my kid. I took a pay cut to bring my family back to Jupiter. How many Grow Houses have you heard of in the Town of Jupiter as opposed to PSL or FP. Compared to SL county, Jupiter is the land of Oz.

Last edited:
Splitlip-- i never inferred SLC is better than Jupiter. Obviously I see the crime here everyday. I just posted recent articles from the paper. There is no place untouched by crime

Quick update. Should know this week what's going on. Finding a place to live without big$$$ might be harder than expected. We'll see.
Regards,
Doug

I would like to thank everyone for all the info but unfortunately the company and I couldn't agree on money so I'm back to square 1.
I was looking forward to diving, fishing, and walking on the beach.
Regards,
Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom