scuba pedicure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I missed this thread!! When I was in Coz in Feb I kept seeing chicks with cute dive flag toes, and LOVED them! Its funny, I recently underwent major surgery and as I was/am pretty much useless while recovering I picked up a new hobby, doing art nails. Turns out I am pretty good at it. I will be spending the summer in Roatan volunteering on a very cool Geotourism project, and the fact that I just had to take off the last semester so I didn't get my Research Assistantship pay and they can not pay me for the work this summer kind of hurts. I decided I will be bringing down some of my nail stuff and offering underwater themed art nails and toes (as well as other designs) for the tourists there to make an extra buck or two. I will post some pics. Please let me know what you think, and what you would like to see that I don't have. I am currently waiting on a little order from eBay to get some micro fimo canes with sea creatures and fish to incorporate into my work. :)
DSC06921.jpgDSC06960.jpgDSC06983.jpgDSC06989.jpg

DSC07117.jpgDSC07143.jpgDSC07167.jpgDSC07186.jpgDSC07212.jpg

Here are some more designs I have done since my last post. I did the anti-shark finning ones for Earth Day, and Project AWARE actually put them on the banner for their Facebook page! :)

D2D toes pic.JPG

I just had my toes done with the dive flag.... she painted the white on an angle and added tiny diamonds and then did silver next to it and then the regular red...... I do love these other designs too... maybe next year I will try something new

I just had my toes done with the dive flag.... she painted the white on an angle and added tiny diamonds and then did silver next to it and then the regular red...... I do love these other designs too... maybe next year I will try something new

This is what I asked for but this is not what I got. Scary enough she wasn't sure if she could do the line so she just did rhinestones... 2012-09-01_19-08-45_499.jpg

Go on a group trip and the guys will often get dive flags on their big toe. Someone usually has red and white nailpolishes and the guys get in on the fun...

I was inspired! Thanks so much for the photo. Just added a white stripe to my right foot big toe nail which was already red...didn't have any rhinestones! We'll see what comments I get when I go out this week! As for the manicure discussion...I just gave up on manicures...the gels were great when I was in the US...but no one here knows how to do them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom