Divers North-Northwest-West of Ft. Worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dang I feel bad for 1. missing the meeting and 2. not replying at all on here. I could give a long list of excuses but it wouldnt do much good :) so tuesday the 17th sounds much better

dang I feel bad for 1. missing the meeting and 2. not replying at all on here. I could give a long list of excuses but it wouldnt do much good :) so tuesday the 17th sounds much better

I was wondering where you disappeared to....thought North Florida might have called you. :) I'll put you down on the list for the meeting.

Cyp

Yeah for some reason tapatalk hasnt worked with scubaboard in about 3 weeks? anyone else have this problem? Im using an android. I rarely get on an actual computer so if tapatalk doesn't work then no scubaboard for me lol

The next meeting approaches! Tuesday, April 17th folks. I'll be sending an email soon with more information about what we will be discussing.

I live in North FT Worth at Blue Mound and Harmon. I make the drive to the Diving Rebels Meetings and it takes me about an hour as I stay off the freeways. I'd still be interested in meeting with other divers in my area though.

Danny, you are more than welcome to drop by any of our meetings, regardless of whether or not you have time for a new group (I know you are the president of the Rebel's and I'm sure that takes a bit of your time). And, maybe we can schedule a Diving Rebels get together with our group.

I'll put you on my email list and include you in the next email concerning our fastly approaching next meeting (Tues 17th). I've been a little slack in getting this email out to the group, but I'll try tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Right now I'm working on the above ground pool setup with my kiddos and trying to beat this coming storm. :)

Cyp

Thanks Cyprian. I won't be able to make the meeting on the 17th as I have the first pool session for 18 students, but looking forward to meeting with everyone at some point.

No worries, Danny. Just FYI, we meet the third Tuesday of each month.

Let me know if you want me to put your email on the permanent list for news, happenings, etc.

Alright, check your email dive group members. We will be discussing a new dive site, gulf diving charters, and have a guest from Lone Star Underwater Explorers dropping by to visit.

I'll see ya'll tomorrow night. :)

Cyp,

Do you know if the date for the next meeting has been set?

Thanks,
Bryan

Back
Top Bottom