Public Safety Dive BC's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A local fire Department PS Dive team disbanded recently. When the disbanded, I aquired a bunch of theier gear since I did alot of service on thier equipment. I now have around a dozen BC's which are all in decent shape. (Safety orange with lots of pockets.) I can send pictures if anyone is intrested and they send me a email. What i am wondering is if anyone knows a team or individials that are looking to purchass some extra BC's at a discounted price for backups or training. I would rather sell them on here than list them on ebay.
Myles

I have been looking for some PSD BCs. What make and model? We can deal with photos later. Thanks

Why did they disband?

I will look at the BC's and get back to you with the make and model. To answer the other question, i believe the team was disbanded because there was a loss of funding for it (it being a Voluntier FD), plus, there are three other PSD (2xFD, 1xState Troopers) all located around here.

If anyone should decide to buy gear from this guy.... I should let you know that I bought a few regulators recently that he was selling and they were in good condition and exactly as represented by him.

Jim,
Thanks for the good review. Glad the regs worked ou for you.
Myles

---------- Post added April 15th, 2012 at 07:48 PM ----------

It looks like there were made by Life Guard Systems. I can not find a model though.
Myles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom