Diving with Blue Angel Video 12/11...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sideways

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Did this video with our little JVC Picsio, WA-20 wide angle wet lens, Ikelite color correction filter, and a few of the shots with 2 Sola 1200 lights. Not bad quality for a lil flip video, hopefully I'll get better with the editing...LOL. Looking forward to our return BA trip at the end of May!!

Cozumel, Blue Angel Diving on Vimeo

WOW! So so lovely! Makes me feel like I'm there again. Except more colorful! I remember that seahorse! And a nurseshark swimming around... never seen that! They always seem sooo sleepy. I also love that grey fish with the blue spots and a fan-like tail fin... what was that? Love this video. Great job!!! Do you remember which sites you were filming at?

Awesome video. The turtle at the 8 minute mark was quite the HAM :D

Thanks :) Frontier... The vid clips were taken over a 9 day period, so the clips cover a lot of sites, all the usual suspects :wink:. The Turtle was fun, I think I disrupted his lunch though...LOL, and he was HUGE!!! As far as the nurse shark, I got lucky, I was behind the group. They startled him and he started swiming around a large pinnacle, I was able to go the other way around and he came right at me...really lucky! The blue spotted fella...I can never remember what they are.. :( Maybe someone else can chime in.

Thanks for the treat, Sideways. Very surprised to see the seahorse and all the color was quite amazing. We're thinking about BA in October. I've done Scuba Club Cozumel or Del Mar, but was thinking of a change because of good things I've read about BA. Thanks again for sharing.

Rob

Greg:)

Excellent video!! Brings back all the memories of the Dec dives. Ron and I will be in Florida in a couple of weeks.

Greg:)

Excellent video!! Brings back all the memories of the Dec dives. Ron and I will be in Florida in a couple of weeks.

Diving??? Where in Florida Colin? We're excited to get back to the BA in May :)

Thanks! Enjoyed this! Great clarity!

WOW! So so lovely! Makes me feel like I'm there again. Except more colorful! I remember that seahorse! And a nurseshark swimming around... never seen that! They always seem sooo sleepy. I also love that grey fish with the blue spots and a fan-like tail fin... what was that? Love this video. Great job!!! Do you remember which sites you were filming at?

Great video, Greg!

The fish at 3 minutes is a scrawled filefish... that may be the one you are referring to, @frontiernurse?

kari

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom