When does Aurora Res. open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RMAdventure, Most people will post on here if they are going to Aurora Res., you can join me whenever I head down there.

Thanks, I'm definitely going to look for some partners once I am certified. I'll probably be posting some equipment questions later. I was a little worried about not having people to dive with once certified, but scubaboard is very encouraging.

Thanks, I'm definitely going to look for some partners once I am certified. I'll probably be posting some equipment questions later. I was a little worried about not having people to dive with once certified, but scubaboard is very encouraging.

Those of us who dive locally are frequently looking for an excuse to do so. Just raise the question and see who is ready to go.

Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to doing some diving as well when the water warms up a bit. G2, I'd definitely do Carter again as well. Maybe we could get a whole group together this time! I've also heard that the diving is better on the west side of the reservoir. You can dive there but only by boat. Anyone have a boat??

Hi Lisa. Me no have boat. But yeah, I'm ready for Carter again.

And if anyone wants to do Aurora on April 1st, say the word. I need to dive! :D

I also called and confirmed, yup, open April 1st. Anyone for some drysuit practice this Sunday?

Thanks Bill. I guess nobody's ready yet...

Anyway, I have an offer to go hiking on Sunday and I might as well take it. It's never as good as diving, but at least there may be microbrews involved. :*)

g

I can't get there mid-week. But I would love to go this Saturday, April 7th.

I am Diving aurora this Thursday, April 13th

---------- Post added April 8th, 2012 at 10:03 PM ----------

Hey, When are you getting certified? What shop are you doing your open waters with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom