Spring Fool's Megadive 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spent part of yesterday at my storage unit gathering up all my camping gear. Some of it was burried from when I moved at the end of 2010. Everything checked out except for my new Coleman lantern. Have to take it back to Bass Pro Shop to replace it. They put the wrong globe in teh box, and it will not assemble. Glad I decided to check everything in advance.

I'll be doing my organizing/packing today as well, since I'll be traveling next weekend. Even went to Costco today to buy the hamburglers, they are now residing in the freezer at work, since there's no room at home. Hoping that packing them up Thursday night will allow time for them to defrost, and in the meanwhile, they will keep the cooler cold.

Man, I wish I was going to be able to make this one! But I have work all weekend, and I need the vacation days later in the year when I do my Closed-Circuit Rebreather course and my CCR Cave. Hopefully I'll see ya'll next spring with my rebreather and som good old OC ready to rock and roll! Have fun all!

Whoops! Packing my gear and checking it twice. Have a bunch of tanks with expired VIP's, and yoke valves. My reg has been switched over to DIN. I would rather breathe them down before inspecting them, and that's when they'll get shiny new valves. Looks like I'll need to pack a head banging DIN-to-Yoke adapter.

Oh, and think I'll be grabbing a new pair of fins tomorrow from work. Time to graduate from my splits to something more acceptable.

Lantern exchanged and working, but you can not go into Bass Pro Shop without spending money. $168 before I knew it. My excuse was that shorts were on sale, and none of my old shorts fit me anymore since I lost all the weight. I am sure that no one wants to see me running around with my shorts around my ankles.

Lantern exchanged and working, but you can not go into Bass Pro Shop without spending money. $168 before I knew it. My excuse was that shorts were on sale, and none of my old shorts fit me anymore since I lost all the weight. I am sure that no one wants to see me running around with my shorts around my ankles.

Thank you.

I hear ya on spending that money. Gonna grab a deal on a pair of Pinnacle dive boots for only $4.99, which of course leads to new fins. Oh, and I may as well pick up some more bolt snaps, to attach to my back-up lights. What else do I need while I'm at it?

I hear ya on spending that money. Gonna grab a deal on a pair of Pinnacle dive boots for only $4.99, which of course leads to new fins. Oh, and I may as well pick up some more bolt snaps, to attach to my back-up lights. What else do I need while I'm at it?

You have Pinnacle booties on sale?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom