anilao resort and dive op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do think AV is a good deal overall though. You may want to check out Planet dive, they have a house reef you can dive right in front of the resort.
Balai resort is another option.
I have a couple of photos taken from the dive boat of Planet Dive, Aquaventure, and Arthurs. Check them out in my photo section.

I do think AV is a good deal overall though. You may want to check out Planet dive, they have a house reef you can dive right in front of the resort.
Balai resort is another option.
I have a couple of photos taken from the dive boat of Planet Dive, Aquaventure, and Arthurs. Check them out in my photo section.

Planet Dive's house reef:

[video=vimeo;33255261]http://vimeo.com/33255261[/video]

just curious if anyone uses anilaodiveresort.com before, and if they are good..

i am planning to spend a week there in May, i emailed some resorts but didnt get a reply. I emailed anilaodiveresot.com and they were able to put someting together for me. But i am not sure if they are better than the dive ops with the resorts.. it appears to me that they are independent dive op.. suggestions/advices are welcome!!

The Philippines is nice but it's not like the USA. I'm a retired American living here in the Philippines and I would say that here you shouldn't expect a business phone to be answered within 6 rings....or even 15...nor should you always expect an answer back from a business that you emailed. I'd dive with those who did answer your questions promptly because their cultural values, vis a vis business, will be closer to your own and the treatment you get from such operators will be in line with what you would expect.

just to clarify, AQV has a shore entry dive site right in from called Helicopter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom