Wife and I flying to Oahu, advice needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are booked to go to Hawaii (Waikiki) in September. Can anyone tell me about Aquazone diving? They are in the same hotel we will be staying at and their website looks pretty good. I am hoping someone can give me some firsthand reports about their operation.

Landlocked, send me a PM, possibly we can hook up on the phone. I've been here just short of 2 years, got in with one of the local dive clubs (not shops!) and have simply been diving my rear off with friends that I have met thru the dive club. Maybe I can hook you up or point you in the right direction. I've dove all over the south, north, and west sides of Oahu. The only time I've attempted to dive the East (Kaneohe) the wind came up and we aborted. Really tough to get any diving in on that side, currents and waves... This time of year it is tough, the south side is usually the only way to go, it has been rough with our Kona winds, which do not seem to want to go away. Our normal trade winds make things predictable out there, but we haven't dove in the past 2 weekends... I know, what am I whining about???? lol. Anyway, pm me and we can talk.

Geez, i re-read this post. Poor landlocked has probably already visited Oahu and left.... sorry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom