Texas Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it may be small but maybe if enough show up...it will come back bigger....I think it should be supported I cannot recall a dive show even being here ever but then I have only lived in the area 16 years...I supported Seaspace when it was alive and several dive shows in the DFW area....and have even been to Our World Underwater in Chicago....if no one goes why would they want to come back....I will be there with a couple of friends...hope to see some familiar faces

If they would have kept it in Dallas like it was originally planned then I could have made the time to stop in regardless of the size and number of vendors attending. I hope it continues to grow in the years to come that way it can eventually be worth my time to travel and set aside a weekend to attend. I hope that it's a success!!!

Tejas

Hi Everyone, Hope to see you all at the Texas Dive Show in Austin on Friday and Saturday!
Here is the schedule of great events:

Saturday
Room one
9 am. Into to Nitrox learn. More about how Nitrox is created
10 am Dan Orr from DAN learn more dive safety
11 am Aggressor fleet talk about Liveaboards Wow
12noon Betty Orr. " Don't drink the water, tip and tricks when travelling"

1 pm SCUBABOARD. Learn more about scuba diving networking
2 pm Discover Florida slide show meet Walt Stearns from Undersea journal
3 pm. Dive silent what you need to know about rebreaters.

FREE: All day "Try a Rebreather"
Just visit any of Rebreathers booths, and get wet in outdoor heated pool, bring a suit and towel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brad,
Thanks for the list of events. With regard to the rebreathers... Which unit/s will be available for demo?
Thanks,
David

I'm guessing Poseidon will be demo'ing.. Curious about the others.. Know any info on that, Miss-E? :wink:

I won't be able to make it to Austin. It is a bit far for a dive show. We went to the show last year in Irving. It was good to see the vendors and some friends.
If they bring it back to the DFW area we will definitely go.

Looking to maybe pop into the show, but have been unable to find out what the ticket price is?? Just that everyone is offering 1/2 off discounts .... half off of what????? Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom