GLWC Spring Meet & Greet April 27 - 29, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grumble. Suppose to take care of some evil children at a wedding this weekend. Which is a bummer, because it's my last meet and greet as "miss"topsail. Time to get creative!
And Jen's right. Play nice boys! :wink:

Grumble. Suppose to take care of some evil children at a wedding this weekend. Which is a bummer, because it's my last meet and greet as "miss"topsail. Time to get creative!
And Jen's right. Play nice boys! :wink:

Whoa!!! Does this mean this was to be your "last meet and greet"? Or was it to be your last meet & greet "as miss topsail?" Or will your next meet and greet be as "Mrs." topsail"? Please explain!

It was to be my last meet and greet as misstopsail! I'm getting married!! The future Mr. popped the question on New Years Eve :) And moving a bit further from Gilboa, so I don't know how many meet and greet's i'll be attending.

It was to be my last meet and greet as misstopsail! I'm getting married!! The future Mr. popped the question on New Years Eve :) And moving a bit further from Gilboa, so I don't know how many meet and greet's i'll be attending.

Well, Congrats!! Turn him into a diver too.

I'm in. And I'm in for the Red Pig, too. I'll see if Stephanie is going as well.

Given the mild winter we're having, I'm hoping the water will be in the 60s by the meet and greet!!

I'll have a shinny new drysuit for the M&G! I recently purchased a custom DUI FLX Extreme. It is their new suit that is garnering quite a bit of interest, especially in the tech and cave communities. It essentially falls between the TLS350 and the CLX450. More durable than the 350 but not as heavy and bulky as the 450. Only time will tell if the suit lives up to the hype.

Anyway, I've been wanting a custom cut suit for awhile. My trusty Bare HD Tech, which is an awesome bullet-proof suit, will become my backup. It's a great suit, but it's not the most flexible nor best fitting suit.

So, if you need a reason to come, I'll be modeling my new diveware all weekend! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom