Pics of Patrol/Dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally got ours. 25' Boston Whaler twin Mercury 200 4 strokes, built in Humminbird 1198, Marine Sonic sonar system( tow fish/ program runs on a Toughbook). Removable diver door, tank racks and more goodies than I can believe.

057f7f83.jpg

Didn't ever think about it! I'll have to get some next time I'm close. The boat is stationed about 2 hours away from where I live.

Well,... We finally got our new patrol/dive boat today. Its a 24' North River Boat. I'll include some inside pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• patrolboat01.jpg
    patrolboat01.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 604
Well,.... here is a brief list of all our gear and options and about our boat:
Its a custom built Almar/North River boat with a 300hp Mercury Verado and a built in Humminbird 1198. It has a foldout dive door on the side as well as a fold down ladder at the stern area engine platform. It has fold up tanks racks and a washdown station. Has a gun locker, 360* remote search light, a "Virtual Lifeline" wireless lanyard engine shut off and alarm syatem, a large Yeti cooler in front of the wheel house with seat cushion attached, and has tons of storage lockers and compartments. It also has a removable canvas/pvc wheelhouse enclosure for use in bad weather.

Attachments

• boat010.jpg
    boat010.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 159
  • boat011.jpg
    boat011.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 148
  • boat012.jpg
    boat012.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 157
  • boat013.jpg
    boat013.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 168
  • boat014.jpg
    boat014.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
24sunnypoint_aftfast.jpg24sunnypoint_aftstill.jpg24sunnypoint_beach.jpg24sunnypoint_fast.jpg24sunnypoint_sidestill.jpg24sunnypoint_turnroof.jpgThis is our new dive/rescue boat that was just delivered. Built by Munson with a dive platform off of front and and entry/exit point on port and starboard side. Dive ladder for port/starboard located on top of operator area.

Attachments

• 24' Sunny Point Fire Performance Report PDF.pdf
    205.2 KB · Views: 289
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom