My local paper article.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice, I'd make sure there was a follow-up, with 'success' stories that tie-in with your blog...you have a blog, right? lol kidding of course...every little bit helps for Google!

I thought the article was well done with the exception of author calling the OW certification a "license".
It looks like the college also has a Scuba course that might help feed new members into your club.

Good luck.

Nice article. Its news like that that often kindles the realization of the desire to learn to dive. People learn that they can do it on campus in a club atmosphere and realize there are other folks like them, even in Utah (or Alaska for that matter). We had a similar response when the student newspaper at UAA did a story on a group of people that got together on Sunday evening to play all comers water polo. Hope it inspires some of the folks on campus to get into the water.

Back
Top Bottom